Our Vision A unit that continuously provides a comprehensive, correct, complete and timely report and other services to authorized personnel’s only who want to access the services.
Our Mission To provide responsive and comprehensive support services to all our customers within and around Kabale Regional Referral hospital leading to high quality health services in Kigezi Region.
Our Mandate To provide comprehensive support services, manage resources and physical infrastructure, participate in planning and research and contribute to policy for the health sector.
- To provide high quality services.
- To provide correct, complete and timely reports to MOH and requesting personnel’s as authorized by Management.
- To efficiently and effectively manage resources.
- To issue birth and death certificates to all those who need them.
- To collectively review all reports before final submission to the mother ministry.
- To provide information to authorized personnel’s only.
- Request and Issue stationery to all the departments within the hospital.
- To conduct support supervision and mentorships to all the departments within the hospital.
Our mission is guided by key values that include;
- Responsibility: we act in honesty, forthright, fiscally responsible ways and accept personal accountability for the work we do
- Service excellence: We are committed to our standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of those we serve
- People: We respect each person as a member of the hospital community. Involvement and teamwork determine our future
- Communication: We promote open communication that fosters partnerships, and enhances timely, effective and appropriate responses
- Quality: We consistently endeavor to provide quality support services
- Integrity: We communicate honesty and openly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards
- Team work: Systematic and effective team work, built on the collective strength and cultural diversity