SR. JAQUELINE KAGWA
INCHARGE GYNAECOLOGY WARD
Our Vision: To be a center of Excellency leading in obstetric, gynecological and reproductive health care for women of all ages in the region.
Our Mission: To provide the highest possible standards of physical, mental, reproductive and sexual health and wellbeing by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact the lives of women, their newborns and the families we serve.
Our Mandate To promote the health and wellbeing of women with gynecological conditions within their families and community.
- To foster a favorable working environment one of mutual respect and empathy.
- Promote continuing professional development.
- To have a shared departmental identity with all colleagues.
- Promote research that provides evidence to expand the boundaries of our knowledge and inform our clinical practice.
- Promote advocacy for women health in our community and in the region.
- To have regular work improvement meetings to ensure a timely management of issues
The following services are offered:
- Gynecological oncology:
- We manage mothers with ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer etc.
- We offer surgical interventions like modified radical hysterectomies, cytoreductive surgeries, dilatation and curettage and ectopic pregnancy etc.
- Treatment of infertility: Hydrotubation, Myomectomy.
- Provide Cancer of Cervix screening.