MR. ABARUHANGA AMOS
IN CHARGE ORTHOPAEDIC DEPARTMENT
About Us: We are a branch of medicine that deals with conservative orthopedic and trauma management.
Orthopedic is a branch of medicine that deals with disorders of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and blood vessels, joints including the spine vertebra column.
Vision: We are the leading and most committed health team in innovation, conservative management, clinical care, research, surveillance, teaching and mentorship.
Mission: To provide the greater Kigezi region with high quality, compassionate and affordable musculo- skeletal care that is rooted in evidence based medicine. the results of which will exceed expectations.
Moto: life is motion.
- Innovation: we are committed to a supportive environment that encourages new ideas and creativity.
- Ethics and integrity: our values are demonstrated by our deeds
- Patients first: we are focused on each patient care, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
- We follow guidelines and respects humanity.
- Professionalism: dressing code, presenting self to the clients and respecting values of medics.
- Trust: patients believes in us due to good rapport.
- Community service: we recognize our social responsibilities and commitment to be active contributors to the community’s welfare.
- To provide quality and affordable orthopedic/trauma care
- To create awareness about preventable and non-preventable orthopedic conditions.
- To gain the better understanding of the role of other medical professionals in the treatment and management of the rehabilitation patients.
- To streamline the orthopedic conservative management team to execute their established duties by law.
- To explore conservative (that is to say non-surgical) treatment options for common musculo-skeletal disorders.
- To impart practical knowledge and skills in students attending hospital placement.
NB: The orthopedic team is built on, integrity, trust professionalism, patient first that makes them deliver quality and affordable services.