MS MULONGO SARAH
THE SENIOR HOPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
Finance and administration
Our Vision An institutionally steady department that continuously provides comprehensive support services to Kabale Regional Referral Hospital.
Our Mission To provide responsive and comprehensive support services to Kabale Regional Referral hospital leading to high quality health services in Kigezi Region.
Our Mandate To provide comprehensive support services, manage financial resources and physical infrastructure, participate in planning and research and contribute to policy for the health sector.
- To efficiently and effectively manage resources
- To create and maintain a work environment that promotes high quality patient care
- To provide general administrative services to the hospital that will help to achieve financial and clinical goals
- To improve effectiveness and efficiency of hospital services
- Provide integrated general administration services to the hospital that include planning.
- Manage general and medical records systems.
- Establish and maintain systems for human resource management including welfare, training and enforcing staff discipline.
- Implementing financial and accounting regulations.
- Managing procurement and disposal chain and ensuring value for money throughout the process.
- Managing the hospital transport system
- Maintaining buildings, plants, equipment and machinery and training users of equipment to support the provision of quality health services.
- Manage hospital Utilities
- Provide laundry services
- Provide catering services
- Ensure security of hospital infrastructure and its other properties
Our mission is guided by key values that include
- Responsibility; we act in honesty, forthright, fiscally responsible ways and accept personal accountability for the work we do
- Service excellence; We are committed to our standards of service excellence and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of those we serve
- People; We respect each person as a member of the hospital community. Involvement and teamwork determine our future
- Communication; We promote open communication that fosters partnerships, and enhances timely, effective and appropriate responses
- Quality;We consistently endeavor to provide quality support services
- Integrity; We communicate honesty and openly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards
- Team work; Systematic and effective team work, built on the collective strength and cultural diversity
Units under Finance and Administration
MR. KAMUKAMA EMMANUEL CHIEF ACCOUNTANT Our Vision / Mission Maximization of revenue mobilization and efficient allocation and accountability of public resources. Objectives To perform general…
Our Vision A unit that continuously provides a comprehensive, correct, complete and timely report and other services to authorized personnel’s only who want to access the…