MR. TABARUKA RODNEY
INCHARGE PHARMACY DEPARTMEN
Our Vision A hospital with available, accessible and affordable essential medicines and health supplies of appropriate quality, safety and efficacy
Our Mission To provide safe, high quality pharmaceutical patient care in an atmosphere of professionalism, respect and effective communication.
Our Mandate Provision of quality Pharmaceutical Services to the People of South western Uganda
- Promote the Rational Use of Medicines
- Educating the public, patients and health professionals on the safe use of medicines.
- Strengthen the health supply chain of essential medicines and health supplies.
- Developing and conducting research to improve the safety and efficiency of the medicine use system.
- Detect, investigate, report and manage adverse drug reactions, product defects and adverse events following immunization
- Excellence and Patient Centered Care
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect and Teamwork.
- Rational Medicine use
- Resilient supply chain system that ensures accountability
- All time availability of life saving quality essential medicines and health products.
UNITS UNDER THE DEPARTMENT
- The OPD pharmacy
- The ART clinic Pharmacy
- The In-Patient Pharmacy
- The Mental Unit Pharmacy
- The Private Wing Pharmacy